Maxine DeHart asks for your vote to Re-Elect her to Kelowna City Council!
Public Safety affects how we Live, Work, and Play. Improved Public Safety will attract and retain people, business, and investment in our community. I will:
- Lobby governments to change the laws to keep repeat offenders off our streets.
- Work with Communities and Police to make Residents safe in their homes and businesses.
- Ensure people of all ages and abilities can enjoy the Okanagan Lifestyle safely.
- Work with local governments to ensure residents are safely housed affordably!
- Creating a Healthy, Safe & Inclusive Community for all of our Citizens
- Further Developing Vibrant Downtown and Business Centres
- Ensuring that We Develop a Long-Term Diversified Housing Plan
On October 15th, put your X beside DeHart!
Proud host of the Ramada Hotel Drive-Thru Breakfast in support of United Way for 20 years